I love Buffy. It is hands down my favorite show and I seriously believe it is one of the best tv shows ever produced. I know it dropped in value in some ways and that Joss definitely has missed the boat in relation to POC in his work but it still has some of the best “fuck yeah” moments that always get my adrenaline up.
So here are my top ten Buffy moments after the jump
10. When Xander and Cordelia are arguing and Willow tells them to either help or “Get the Hell out of my library.”
9. “Who are you?” “I’m Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. And you are?”
8. Season 6: “Two to Go.” Giles breaks down the door, knocks Willow on her ass and replies “I’d like to test that theory.”
7. Faith..at any given time, in any situation, even when she’s evil and killing people
6. When Buffy receives the Class Protector Award in “The Prom” Season 3
5. Season 5 “Checkpoint” When Buffy tells off the Council of Watchers and throws her sword at the one who dares to interrupt her.
4. “What are you getting so strung up for, B?” “Why are your lips still moving, F?” “Did I just hear a threat?” “Would you like to?” -Faith, Hope and Trick, Season 3
3. Faith in Buffy’s body speech to Spike in “This Year’s Girl.” Season 4
2. Buffy’s speech in “Chosen”, Series Finale. Where she talks about giving the power of the Slayers to all the women of the world who have the potential in them and the coordinating scenes where we see a women stand up to her abuser and a little girl at bat.
1. Angel: “So that’s it, no weapons, no friends, no hope. Take all that away and what’s left?” Buffy: “Me” Then she proceeds to kick his ass. “Becoming, Part Season 2
Those are mine. Feel free to leave your own in comments.