I first saw this Meme originating at Renee’s place and at the time I laughed. But it has found it’s way to me relatively quickly so I will oblige my tagger.
here Would Your 8 Homes Be?
List them. You don’t have to list your reasons, but if you do at least for a few of them, it would be more fun. And remember that the only rule is: the homes must be within the borders of the United States of America or else, within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains. When you’re done, tag 8 people, so that they may join in the self-indulgence, forgetting about the crappy property market and the equivalent of The End of Pompeii on Wall-Street. You could spend your time hammering your doors and windows shut in preparation for the apocalypse instead, but it would be much less fun.
1. Seattle, It was probably one the prettiest cities I’ve ever been too and I would love to have an apartment loft there.
2. San Fransicso
3. Alaska: Obviously not in Wasilla, but the beauty of the landscape is incredible as well as the wildlife (which I would not be shooting from planes)
4. Vermont: I have never been to this state but it has always appealed to me in some way…maybe because it’s so liberal Bush won’t even visit.
5. Some type of Ranch in Montana. I would need to learn how to horseback ride but I think I could handle it.
6. Chicago: This would be so I can go visit all my friends in the city and still have a place to put my two doggies instead of finding them a sitter.
7. Minnesota or Pennsylvania: Very superficial reason: no sales tax on clothes
8. The house a few miles away from mine currently. It has a huge lake, tons of property, stone patios and i can just imagine myself surrounded by dogs reading outside under a weeping willow.
My tags are: Genevieve
Brianna at Fourthwave Feminism
Lindsay at Female Impersonator